We are now accepting applications to become part of a new ICU project in the UAE. Our hospital client is now recruiting for ICU Consultants to join their team.
This initiative has been implemented by the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Health and will require some excellent doctors to work on both a long term and temporary basis. Initial contracts of 2 years or more are available, or you can opt for a starting contract of 90 days with a view to potentially staying on longer term.
As this is an urgent project, licensing and Visas will not be an issue and the MOH has granted the employer quick turnaround for mobilizing people, so the soonest date you can relocate and start work in the UAE can be arranged.
The package for Consultants is as follows:
• 75,000 AED / 19,000+ Euros per month tax free
• Free, furnished 3 bedroom accommodation
• Car for transport
• Relocation flights
• Education assistance for children
• Health insurance for family
• Hold a recognizable postgraduate Specialist qualification from UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, or Europe
• OR be already based in the UAE with a valid Specialist or Consultant license for practice in the field of ICU
How to Apply:
If you have considered relocating, please email a copy of your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (or click apply now and register your details) so we can view your experience in more detail and assess the level of assistance we can provide. Due to the high numbers of applications for international opportunities, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.