We are currently looking to speak with Consultant level doctors working in Dermatology who are interested in exploring relocation to Saudi Arabia.
Our client is the leading private sector healthcare provider in the Kingdom and is have are now recruiting both for their newest facility in Al Khobar as well as other locations in their specialist hospitals across Riyadh and further afield. This is an opportunity to work in a high-end hospital setting for a group that is committed to quality outcomes, which is demonstrated through their consistent allocation of significant funds and resources to state-of-the-art technology and patient care.
Saudi Arabia is a changing place. Under the leadership of the Crown Prince Salman, there is a real drive towards meaningful social change in the kingdom and an expansion of civil rights regardless of gender. Economic development and diversification are shifting country’s direction as a whole, and current trends are headed towards a location offering similar lifestyle as Dubai and Qatar: Predictions are that this will be a reality in the next 5 years.
– Tax Free Salary dependent on experience – typically starting around 13-14,000 GBP
– 30 Days Annual Leave per annum
– Free Housing Accommodation or Housing Allowance
– Indemnity Insurance
– Free Medical Insurance
– Childcare and Education Allowance
– Annual return air ticket
Key Skills and Qualifications
– You need to have qualified in a country recognised by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialities. As such, we are open to applications from doctors across the entirety of Europe as well as those from the UK, the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
– You must have consultant level experience post specialist qualification.
How to Apply:
If you have considered relocating, please email a copy of your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (or click apply now and register your details) so we can view your experience in more detail and assess the level of assistance we can provide. Due to the high numbers of applications for international opportunities, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.