Our client is a Chiropractic wellness studio located in Central Hong Kong with a massive explosive growth and now see over 300 visits per week.
Looking for professional, driven, make-it-happen Chiropractors, who wakes up with a smile and enjoys life!
– Experienced, physical, full spine adjustor with great table side
– He or she must be a Doctor of Chiropractic and ideally have a Hong Kong Chiropractic licence. We’re also accepting D.C from other countries.
– Extremely health conscious individual able to adjust high volume
– Lifelong learner attitude (hunger for learning philosophy surrounding all aspects of the practice, values and an untouchable level of patient care)
– Appreciates not having to find new patients and doesn’t want the stress of running a practice
– Can commit (if it’s a good fit on both sides) for a MINIMUM of 2 years.
– You will be expected to manage client’s clinical care at a top-notch, extremely busy, world-class office, as well as being responsible for helping to grow the practice.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Helping with marketing internal and external events
• Executing all levels of client care (adjustments, reports, education etc.)
• Skill development and attendance at regular trainings
• Learning the day-to-day clinical experience and mastery of the office systems.
What you can expect:
– No travel or regular hours on weekends. We do, however, occasionally travel to Chiropractic seminars in Australia as a team throughout the year. Very occasionally we will run an event on the weekend and if so we expect all team members to come along.
– Very generous sliding scale salary based on your adjustment volume plus an achievable bonus structure. No salary cap here – earn as much as you want. And a minimum basic salary of 100,000.00 USD per annum
– Our primary goals is to teach you the skills (mind-set and systems) you will need to be wildly successful in practice.
How to Apply:
If you have considered relocating, please email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com so we can view your experience in more detail and assess the level of assistance we can provide. Due to high numbers of applications for international opportunities, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.